Interactive Game: Please go to – https://goo.gl/mrHKHd
This game (especially the controls) takes a little getting used to so don’t worry if you struggle a bit at the start. Before you begin the game, answer these questions as you make your way through the introduction.
1. What is the process that makes ATP?
2. What is ATP?
3. Where do we get the fuel for cellular respiration?
Play the game by collecting the glucose and oxygen your character needs.
4. How many oxygen and glucose molecules were needed?
5. What are products?
6. What are the products of cellular respiration?
On to photosynthesis!
7. What is photosynthesis?
8. What two things do plants make during photosynthesis?
9. What are the reactants of photosynthesis?
Once you see the screen that says ‘Good Job! Now use what you learned to keep the ecosystem working’, you’re done.