This 25 Chemistry Task Card resource is unique. It can be utilized in a clue gathering, puzzle solving, highly active and engaging activity and/or as an alternative to worksheet review for High School Chemistry.
If you enjoy this product please provide feedback and checkout my other Task Card and Review Activities listed below.
– Biology: Cells and Body Systems Task Cards and Review Activity
– System of Linear Equations Task Cards and Review Activity
This activity is perfect for review or to diagnose previous knowledge for senior students.
– 25 High School Chemistry Task Cards
– Student worksheet
– Teacher answer key
– Task Card Review Game Word Chart
– Each Task Card Set comes with a complete answer chart for teacher and/or student use
– This activity is directly associated with my Chemistry Unit – Atoms, Compound Naming and Chemical Reactions Click here for a preview.
– naming and formula writing.
– writing and predicting chemical equations.
– types of reactions.
– word equations.
– balancing equations.
– conservation of mass.
– acids and bases.
– periodic table properties
1) Typical task card review.
– You can simply distribute the Task Cards to your class for individual, group or whole class review
– The cue cards can be projected on the board for whole class review
– The cards work well as cue cards, test review, etc.
2) Task card review game – lots of fun!
– Students are placed in groups and have to work their way through the task cards. Each task card answer leads the student to a clue.
– Once the group has completed each task card they will have enough clues to solve the puzzle.
– Once the group has solved the puzzle, they are the winner.
The game is slightly more in-depth but the instructions are clear and detailed and you wont have a problem. Give it a try, your students will thoroughly review the unit and will love the activity and challenge the game brings.
This activity is directly associated with my Chemistry Unit – Atoms, Compound Naming and Chemical Reactions Click HERE for a preview.
Individual Chemistry Lessons associated with the task cards.
Physical/Chemical Properties and Changes
Periodic Table and Bohr-Rutherford Diagram Lesson
Polyatomic Ions and Compounds
Balancing Chemical Equations
Types of Chemical Reactions
Acid Base Chemistry
Intermediate Science – Complete Units
Chemistry Unit – Grade 10 – Full Lessons –> 12 Power Points, 238 Slides
Biology Unit – Cells and Body Systems – Full Lessons – 9 Power Points, 251 Slides!
Optics Unit – Physics – Complete Lessons – 11 Power Points, 232 Slides
Electricity Unit – Physics – Complete Lessons – 10 Power Points, 215 Slides
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please come, have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
For my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy
Teach With Fergy