Students love their technology and they’re good with it. My Scavenger Hunt Activities are completely computer-based, work on all Apple and Android products (including Chromebooks) and even the submission is online.
Each scavenger hunt comes with five different stations that require your students to research, watch a video, answer questions, etc. These answers are then automatically sent to your email address for your review.
Here’s an overview of my Solar System Scavenger Hunt activity.
What to do to take advantage of this offer.
1) Click on any of the hunts below to read a complete description and see what others have said.
2) Send me the URL’s of the Hunt(s) you’d like
3) I’ll download them directly from TpT, bundle them together and upload them to my account on Gumroad where you will get exclusive access.
Here are the Hunts I currently have available:
• Cell Organelles
• The Digestive System
• The Circulatory System
• Biochemistry – Macromolecules
• Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
• Mitosis and Cell Division
• Cells and the Cell Theory
– Cell Membrane and Transport
– Hearing and the Human Ear
– Genetic Material: DNA and RNA
– The Nervous System
– Plant Reproduction
– Interactions within Ecosystems
Space and Earth Science:
• The Seasons
• Our Solar System
• The Moon
• The International Space Station – Meeting Our Needs
• Climate Change
– Solar and Lunar Eclipse
– Asteroids, Comets, and Meteors
• Atoms: Atomic Theory and Structure
• Physical and Chemical Changes
• Elements and the Periodic Table
• Chemical Reactions
• Types of Chemical Reactions and Balancing
• Acids, Bases and pH
– Types of Bonds and Intermolecular Forces
– The Mole
– Molecular and Ionic Compounds
– Sound, Sound Energy, and the Speed of Sound
– Density and Buoyancy
– Newton’s Three Laws of Motion
– Kinetic and Gravitation Potential Energy
– Light and the EM Spectrum
– One and Two-Dimensional Motion
Here’s how you implement them:
• Print the QR codes and place them around the room
• Place your students into groups
• Let them loose! They move from Location to Location as they complete their tasks. Each Task is assigned by scanning the QR code and there are 5 Tasks per Scavenger Hunt Activity.
• Have them submit their answers directly to your email via a form on my website.
• Lets your students utilize their devices
• Cuts down on wasted paper
• Combines learning with assessment
• Is a lot of fun
• Comes in both Word and PDF formats
Each Hunt is different and offers a unique way for your students to explore the topic. From Hunt-to-Hunt, possible tasks your students will face include:
• Video analysis
• Fully automated and marked Quiz
• Finish the story
• Start the story
• News article
• Word scramble
• Short answer
• Web research